[Stackless] OpenSSL problem

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Fri Nov 30 17:20:00 CET 2007

Hello Andrew-

It sounds like something you are doing is trying to compile a c-
module? Is
this during a run of distutils?

There is a way to build extensions with the freely-downloadable MS
compiler...though I haven't
done it recently...

Start here:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/Building_Python_with_the_free_MS_C_Toolkit