[Stackless] Patch for pickle problem on 64bit platforms

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Sat Oct 20 12:00:56 CEST 2007

Sure, I have no issues about using 'long' in these cases, just be aware that it is only 32 bits on win64.

Hm, come to think of it, PyInt_FromLong() et al all expose this 'long' discrepancy.  So, is a normal python integer 64 bits on linux 64?

I suppose its ok to go with long then, we just have to be careful to update all those format strings.  I will make an update soon.