[Stackless] A new crash bug

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Sat Oct 20 18:35:18 CEST 2007

1) Yes, the failure actually happened when gc_clear() is called on the channel.  There are some four objects in the 'unreacable' list at this time (including the frame belonging to the tasklet) but it is the channel that is called first, and during the awakening of the tasklet object that the longjump-like behaviour appears.  As I said, I really have to singlestep further, since the "step over" feature of the debugger is broken by the stackless stack switching.  Whenever I step over stuff, I find myself in the crash case...

I'll report more later.