[Stackless] A new crash bug

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Mon Oct 22 17:18:55 CEST 2007

Hi Kristján,

> I'm just trying to find out the logic and thus was asking for your rationale. Hm, it is clear that
> something must happen, since stack references and such must be released.  So, the tasklet must clearly
> be awoken.  We can't just dump the stack.

Yes, I agree, something must be done.
But I'm no longer sure when it must be done.

Ah yes, I think one reasoning was that they need to
be revived anyway, and while they are in the channel,
it is easy to reach them.

It might be less of a series of immediate explosions
if we would put them somewhere else and bomb them later.
I need to think about it a little bit, no idea if
this approach makes the situation easier to handle or
just moves the problem elsewhere.

cheers - chris