[Stackless] Stackless debugging

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:01:57 CEST 2007

On 10/25/07, Andrew Francis <andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I will download the try-out version. I cannot stress
> how *important* I think having a good debugger is for
> the growth of Stackless Python. The number of *months*
> I would have saved...
>
> I think what would be killer is a debugger with the
> ability to analyse and manipulate the scheduler.

I understand.  Unfortunately no-one has had the time and interest to
step forward and implement one.  But that is of course the way stuff
works when people do it as a hobby.

If there are features people think are this important, then perhaps
you might be willing to encourage them.  Some users of open source
projects donate bounties for whomever might step forward and implement
a desired feature.

Two web sites which seem to offer this sort of service:

  https://www.bountysource.com/
  http://bountycounty.org/