[Stackless] Error on stackless trunk (2.6a0) compiling with VS2005

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:32:58 CEST 2007

On 9/6/07, Carlos Eduardo de Paula <carlosedp at gmail.com> wrote:
> It worked perfectly with PCBuild.... the problem is with PCBuild8.

I have never been able to get the PCBuild8 files to work with VS2005
express.  They always complain about bits and pieces not being
supported by that version of MSVC.  And given that Stackless obviously
works fine with Python 2.6 as it is, I don't consider them worth
bothering with.

If you manage to track down the problem, I am more than happy to fix
it, if the fix is suitable for applying.