[Stackless] FAQ for stackless?

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 01:09:20 CEST 2007

No danger, normal programs should still run normal.  Stackless has a
tiny bit more overhead in a few cases, but most of the time it
performs at the same speed as well.
It is not 'replaced', but rather patched, the original code is only
altered in about one major area (function calls to allow for stack
unwinding), the rest basically exists as a startup module and the
stackless module.

Do note, I really only use python embedded in my programs as a
scripting language, so my experience is not complete, but it does
include many areas others do not.