[Stackless] Barriers to getting stackless into Python trunk?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:27:06 CEST 2007

On 9/20/07, Jim Kleckner <jek-stackless at kleckner.net> wrote:
> What are the barriers to getting it integrated into the
> main trunk development of Python (and presumably Python 3k) ?

There was related discussion on the python-dev mailing list earlier this year:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2007-February/071030.html

I also thought this was a natural step for Stackless, but no longer
think so.  I think Stackless is fine the way it is.  Time (at least
mine) is better spent on fixing bugs, documentation and a final
cross-platform IO solution.