[Stackless] Writing a New API Call - getNextScheduled()

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 17:35:23 CEST 2008

Hi Folks:

When I was at PyCon 2008, I spoke to the WingIDE folks
and tried out WingIDE with Stackelss. One thing I
found useful was using channel.__reduce__() in the
debugger.

Often I would like to know, all other things being
equal,  what is the next tasklet to be scheduled. Also
I would like to know a bit more about Stackless under
the hood. The scheduled property is computed. I would
like to know how I would go about writing this
function so I could test out its usefulness.