[Stackless] Bug in stackless.tasklet C API?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:22:23 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Justin Tulloss <jmtulloss at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I just thought I would bring this up since it's slightly deceptive to
>  call the api function PyTasklet_Setup when it's actually just invoking
>  type->tp_call()

Thanks for emailing the list about this.  It is however unlikely that
this name is
going to change.  Personally I think it is as good as anything and API name
changes at this stage in Stackless' life (when it is effectively a
stable complete
product) is something we should avoid.

Any chance you can share with us what you are doing with Stackless?
Anyone else who is doing with Stackless and can share with the list, please
chime in :)