[Stackless] Potential Problem with Stackless

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 20:27:38 CEST 2008

--- Phoenix Sol <phoenix at burninglabs.com> wrote:

> No offense, but when you say "nothing happens",

Actually I am offended by your post.

If you read the rest of my post, it implies that I was
expecting a RuntimeError to be generated.

> Yesterday Richard posted about
> this also (I'm surprised you didn't post this as a
> reply),

I glanced at Richard's post this morning. Really
didn't read it. Went on to read Justin's post and
write a simple example. I stumbled on this behavior
because I recently installed Stackless Python on my XP
box.

> Also, I think you should mention the Stackless
> version(s) you are using on
> the Debian and Mac boxes. Probably not the same
> version, right?

Mea culpa....

Perhaps I forgot? Or simply omitted the information
because I noticed it was the same version. Or I am
busy?

Python 2.5.2 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 on darwin
Python 2.5.2 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 on Debian 4.1.1-21

--Andrew