[Stackless] Porting stackless Python to Windows CE/Mobile

Mads Darø Kristensen madsdk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:30:36 CET 2008

Hi.

I am currently in the process of porting Stackless Python 2.5 to run
on Windows CE/Mobile devices and I would like some advise before I
waste too much precious time :-)

What I have done is this:
1) I have fetched the source code of Python 2.5, PythonCE 2.5, and
Stackless Python 2.5
2) I have created a diff of Python vs. PythonCE (diff -uNr Python-2.5
Python-2.5-wince)
3) I have applied that diff as a patch to the Stackless Python checkout
4) I am currently going through the tings that failed during that
patch to see if I can get it to work...

Is this the right way to do a Stackless port? Am I missing something?

---
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,
Mads D. Kristensen

"It would seem that you have no useful skill or talent whatsoever," he
said.  "Have you thought of going into teaching?"
         -- (Terry Pratchett, Mort)