[Stackless] Stackless Python 2.6.1

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 00:30:12 CET 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 6:10 PM, OvermindDL1 <overminddl1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I'm contemplating stopping building the Windows installers for each
>>> release.  It takes most of a day to work through all the issues
>>> involved.  Does anyone actually use these things?
>>
>> I do.  What issues are generally there?
>>

> http://nameless-sorrows.blogspot.com/2008/12/releasing-stackless-python-261.html

Hmm, how fun...

I have experienced a bit of that, I needed to rebuild stackless on my
windows machine so I could stuff some code into it and thankfully I
did not need many of the external libraries or anything else, just a
new python24.dll (as it was 2.4 at the time) library, but I still
experienced a bit of hassle.

Either way, I am very thankful for the work.