[Stackless] Stackless Python 2.6.1

Jeff Zellner jeff at thesmartestpeopleever.com
Mon Dec 15 15:35:45 CET 2008

I use the Windows installer, but would also probably survive without it. I
think my project is locked into 2.5.2 for at least a while, so it's probably
not a real issue.

Anyhow, I'd gladly (and probably naively, after reading Richard's write-up)
donate some time and effort to Windows installs if needed.