[Stackless] Question abut slprofile.py

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 22:44:07 CET 2008

Hi Krisjan:

Thanks for the information and slprofile.py. However when I run a programme using slprofile.py, I get:

No module named blue.

Where do I get blue from?

> If you want, I can provide you with the changed files to
> the the "globaltrace" functionality, but it is a
> little more work.

I don't understand globaltrace and the associated issues. I need to do more reading. However if taking the files will help me profile Stackless code then yes please.

Cheers,
Andrew