[Stackless] Question abut slprofile.py

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 21:25:29 CET 2008

Hi Kristjan and folks:

Once again thanks for the help. And thanks for the explanation. However I am still having trouble. I removed the import blue, line 22, and line 20 (the Timer than makes a reference later to blue.os()).

here is a code fragment:

if __name__  == "__main__":
   profiler = Profile()
   profiler.run('body()')

/home/user> python profiled.py 1 100
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "profiled.py", line 63, in <module>
    profiler.run('body()')
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/profile.py", line 456, in run
    return self.runctx(cmd, dict, dict)
  File "/home/user/slprofile.py", line 51, in runctx
    profile.Profile.runctx(self, cmd, globals, locals)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/profile.py", line 460, in runctx
    sys.setprofile(self.dispatcher)
AttributeError: Profile instance has no attribute 'dispatcher'

I have included a sample programme. Eventually I want to run slprofile inside a server. I would greatly appreciate it if you can show me how to properly use slprofile.py