[Stackless] Article which covers Stackless Python

Phoenix Sol phoenix at burninglabs.com
Tue Feb 5 17:54:06 CET 2008

I think he was only giving credit to Sam Rushing for 'bringing' and
'teaching', not
for 'conceiving', 'creating', 'developing', 'slaving over', and 'suffering
for' Stackless ;-)

But yeah, I was shocked that he didn't give you any credit, Christian.
I hope you don't mind, but I sent him an email asking him to remedy the
situation.

Much Respect,
Phoenix

On Feb 5, 2008 1:30 AM, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:

> Richard Tew wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Concurrency and Python article by Shannon Behrens.
> >
> > http://ddj.com/linux-open-source/206103078?pgno=1
>
> What an interestingly partially very right, partly very
> ignorant article.
>
> The acknowlegement at the end is especially funny:
>
> """Thanks to Libor Michalek, Alec Flett, "Aahz", and Drew Perttula for
> reviewing this article. I'd also like to thank Sam Rushing for bringing
> Stackless Python to IronPort and teaching me most of what I know about
> it."""
>
> History is a remarkably mutable object.
>
> cheers - chris
>
> --
> Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer at stackless.com>
> tismerysoft GmbH             :     Have a break! Take a ride on Python's
> Johannes-Niemeyer-Weg 9A     :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net/
> 14109 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/
> work +49 30 802 86 56  mobile +49 173 24 18 776  fax +49 30 80 90 57 05
> PGP 0x57F3BF04       9064 F4E1 D754 C2FF 1619  305B C09C 5A3B 57F3 BF04
>       whom do you want to sponsor today?   http://www.stackless.com/

Phoenix Sol
541-646-8612
130 'A' Street