[Stackless] Article which covers Stackless Python

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:57:12 CET 2008

On Feb 5, 2008 4:30 AM, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:
> Richard Tew wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Concurrency and Python article by Shannon Behrens.
> >
> > http://ddj.com/linux-open-source/206103078?pgno=1
>
> What an interestingly partially very right, partly very
> ignorant article.
>
> The acknowlegement at the end is especially funny:

Yes, I felt that the idea of the article and some aspects it covered
were very interesting and relevant.  But as an article it seemed to me
to be a little confusing, perhaps because it didn't go into enough
detail or was not clear enough in the points it was making along the
way.  I do not think there would be any benefit to adding a link to
the Stackless web site to the article, as I would for useful
references but if anyone disagrees please feel free to post so.