[Stackless] newbie help

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:02:37 CET 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 12:01 AM, Doug Little <littldo at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The built-in documentation that comes in the stackless module that you
> import

Hi Doug,

The chm file bundled with the Stackless install is just the standard
Python one.  Unfortunately there is no documentation.

What the phrase I quoted above means is literally what it says:

Python 2.5.1 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 (release25-maint:55039:55048, May
1 2007, 1...
>>> import stackless
>>> help(stackless.tasklet)
Help on class tasklet in module stackless:

class tasklet(__builtin__.tasklet)