[Stackless] Sudden error with pyexpat

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Sun Feb 10 12:12:04 CET 2008

Simon Pickles wrote:

> Does this mean Stackless is confusing the pyexpat.so library? Why would it work last week?

a) obviously  b) dunno

> can anyone help how me with how I resolve this? do I rebuild the
 > pyexpat library?

By default, you need to recompile every library that depends
on the frame structure. In dobt, compile it.

> I tried uninstalling it and just get uninstall
 > errors in synaptic.

Sorry, I' with you on that, but this is not stackless related
and I have no idea about this.

> I hope I am not going to have to rebuild every library I use with stackless python?

No, just those which use internal structures directly, like
frame and tstate.

cheers - chris