[Stackless] Event-based scheduling

Phoenix Sol phoenix at burninglabs.com
Wed Feb 13 22:37:06 CET 2008

I'm always amazed at how *more educated* programmers complain that Stackless
confusing or difficult to adapt to. It seems so simple and elegant to my
mind. I'm feeling rather happy right now to be ignorant of traditional
threads, semaphores, etc...

Thanks for that, Laurent!  =)

(Now if I could just find a job... ;-)

Phoenix Sol