[Stackless] Windows Stackless installer / Need a differentiated image

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 01:17:26 CET 2008

Hi,

As I am now building Windows installers for Stackless, I need to
differentiate them from the mainline/standard installer for the same
version of Python.  Part of the feel of the mainline installer is the
image shown during the install process.  You can see that here
(download the latest revision):

http://svn.python.org/view/stackless/branches/release25-maint/PCbuild/installer.bmp?view=log

If anyone has the wherewithall to create a tasteful replacement for
Stackless installers which isn't different for the sake of it, I would
appreciate it if you can do so and mail it to me.  As it is, I am just
overlaying the word "stackless" in a different arbitrary Windows font
over the linked image.