[Stackless] Fwd: Stackless Python 2.5.2

Daniel Fackrell unlearned at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:14:53 CET 2008

Okay, I have a dmg file, about 19MB.  I had to find another mac to use
as I have macports on my laptop.  I also had to update the version of
SQLite that the installer downloads and builds as the one in the
installer is no longer available.

The new version is 3.5.6, and the digest is
"903c9e935c538af392364a9172a3d98d" if someone with commit access wants
to make that change.

Obviously 19MB dmg file is a bit big to e-mail to the list.  Who can
accept it and post it to the site?

Also, what sanity checks can I run before we release it into the wild?

Daniel Fackrell