[Stackless] Fwd: Fwd: Stackless Python 2.5.2

Daniel Fackrell unlearned at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:41:10 CET 2008

python regrtest.py:
 290 tests OK.
 32 tests skipped:
    test_al test_bsddb185 test_bsddb3 test_cd test_cl
    test_codecmaps_cn test_codecmaps_hk test_codecmaps_jp
    test_codecmaps_kr test_codecmaps_tw test_curses test_gdbm test_gl
    test_imgfile test_largefile test_linuxaudiodev test_locale
    test_nis test_normalization test_ossaudiodev test_pep277
    test_socket_ssl test_socketserver test_startfile test_sunaudiodev
    test_tcl test_timeout test_urllib2net test_urllibnet test_winreg
    test_winsound test_zipfile64
 2 skips unexpected on darwin:
    test_tcl test_bsddb185

 python testall.py:
 289 tests OK.
 CAUTION:  stdout isn't compared in verbose mode:
 a test that passes in verbose mode may fail without it.
 2 tests failed:
    test_math test_nis
 31 tests skipped:
    test_al test_bsddb185 test_bsddb3 test_cd test_cl
    test_codecmaps_cn test_codecmaps_hk test_codecmaps_jp
    test_codecmaps_kr test_codecmaps_tw test_curses test_gdbm test_gl
    test_imgfile test_largefile test_linuxaudiodev test_locale
    test_normalization test_ossaudiodev test_pep277 test_socket_ssl
    test_socketserver test_startfile test_sunaudiodev test_tcl
    test_timeout test_urllib2net test_urllibnet test_winreg
    test_winsound test_zipfile64
 2 skips unexpected on darwin:
    test_tcl test_bsddb185

 Stackless unittest/testAll.py results:
 Ran 38 tests in 2.490s
 OK
 Ran 38 tests in 2.891s
 OK

 Trying to run IDLE, however is UNSUCCESSFUL on both available machines.

 Link to the dmg file:
 http://unlearned.sytes.net/stackless/stackless-2.5.2-macosx2008-02-25.dmg

 If there's more I can do, please let me know.

--
Daniel Fackrell
[boxbe code: W39XI4FU]