[Stackless] Stackless and mysqldb

Simon Pickles sipickles at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:22:00 CET 2008

Well,

for your perusal, here is a first stab at background SQL access thru
stackless.

http://members.gamedev.net/sipickles/python/stacklessMySQLNonBlocking.py.zip

It stalls sometimes since the main threadlet is doing the call, I don't
envisage that being the case in a useful situation, where a secondary
thread will be left waiting.

I am a beginner at sharing code, so your advice/heavy criticism appreciated

Thanks

Si

Linux user #458601 - http://counter.li.org.