[Stackless] profile error, again

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:34:09 CET 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 5:27 AM, Kristján Valur Jónsson <kristjan at ccpgames.com> wrote:
> Okay, I've managed to simplify this a bit.

What are the repercussions of removing the Stackless specific
behaviour?  That is, is it still possible to debug, profile and trace
with your own custom tasklet debugger, or is the Stackless specific
behaviour there for a reason?

Regardless of whether there is a change in behaviour or a flag to
alternate, I think that the problem you are experiencing should be
debugged anyway.  Is there any reason you haven't debugged it for us
and either provided an explanation or a patch? :-)