[Stackless] Pre 2.5.2 merge / testing help appreciated

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:05:23 CET 2008

I have merged in the current state of the mainline release25maint
branch and we have something which comes up as 2.5.2a0.

I have not regenerated the configure file.  I need to do this on a
Linux machine.
I have not tested it with all the dependencies installed (ssl, zlib,
etc).  Can someone do this?
I have tested it otherwise.

If people who have the time and interest can get it, compile it and
test it, it would be appreciated:

Test the regression tests, run Lib/test/regrtest.py
Test the Stackless unit tests, cd into the Stackless/unittests source
directory and run runall.py with the python executable you have built
with this source code.

Please let me know how it goes :-)