[Stackless] Frameworks designed for stackless?

Alain Poirier alain.poirier at net-ng.com
Sat Jul 19 01:39:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Friday 18 July 2008 17:34:08 Phillip B Oldham wrote:
> I'm interested in making use of stackless for a new project. I'm
> wondering whether there are any frameworks (either web- or
> component-based) that have been designed specifically to take
> advantage of stackless, or if any current frameworks work well with
> stackless "as is".
>
> Can anyone advise?

We're going to release soon the first version of our Web framework,
specifically based on Stackless Python.

Its components model comes from the Seaside framework of the Smalltalk
world (+ lots of goodies :). The combinaison of tasklets and pickle
enhancements of Stackless permit to mimic continuation.

P.S: if you have questions, I will be able to answer them after my summer
holidays, in 2 weeks.