[Stackless] Need a *nix shell account for Stackless development

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 02:38:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

In order to help develop Stackless, I find myself in need of access to
a *nix operating system.  Not for use in the immediate future, but
rather in the long term for use at any time when the need arises.  The
use it would be put to, would be limited to fetching Stackless source
code via svn, compiling it, running the tests, generating files which
are not relevant to Windows (namely 'configure') and a few other
mundane activities of the same purpose (debugging of non-Windows bugs
in the rare case for instance).

If you can give me access to a shell account for this use, then please
let me know.  It would need to have svn and the standard development
tools installed.