[Stackless] Need a *nix shell account for Stackless development

Kevin M Kelley kelleyk at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 18 03:05:04 CEST 2008

VMWare Workstation is $189 and works really well; I've never tried VirtualBox.

If you really need a shell account on a non-virtualized machine for some
esoteric reason, give me a holler and I might be able to help you out.