[Stackless] Need a *nix shell account for Stackless development

Michael ms at cerenity.org
Wed Jun 18 02:54:46 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 18 June 2008 01:38:33 Richard Tew wrote:
> In order to help develop Stackless, I find myself in need of access to
> a *nix operating system.

Have you considered running linux inside a virtual machine? (Aside from
anything else it would mean that you're not dependent on anyone then)

   * http://www.virtualbox.org/ is free and works well.

(I use it the other way round - to get access to XP from linux it tends to
operate at full speed - certainly fast enough for video playback)

Michael.