[Stackless] C API to open/close a channel?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 14:36:20 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 7:24 AM, Alberto Ganesh Barbati
<AlbertoBarbati at libero.it> wrote:
> in the C API there are a PyChannel_GetClosing and a PyChannel_GetClosed
> functions, however I couldn't find any PyChannel_Close or PyChannel_Open
> function. Was that an oversight? If not, how is a channel supposed to be
> closed/reopened with the C API?

You are the first person I have heard of who actually closes or opens
channels :-)

If you want the API changed in the near future, you could submit a
patch.  Otherwise, it may get done next week when we are hoping plan
to port Stackless to Python 3000.  Kristjan Valur is flying over to
the CCP North America offices in Stone Mountain, Georgia to  join me
for this from the 7th - 11th July.  If anyone else wishes to join us
for this week and work on Stackless, feel free to email me and we'll
talk.