[Stackless] Cannot Come!

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Mar 4 23:39:21 CET 2008

David Goodger wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:
>>  >> 88. Stackless PyPy
>>  >
>>  > Well I am just starting to look at PyPy. So I can't
>>  > give that talk. However I do refer to PyPy in my
>>  > paper. If I can find the time on the weekend, perhaps
>>  > I can even try out examples in PyPy and see if I can
>>  > incorporate it.
>>
>>  I don't think this makes sense. What I'm saying is
>>  mostly my point of view about PyPy and how it influences
>>  Stackless' future, also about new concepts for stackless.
>>  I would say that this part is very dependant from me.
>>
>>  Although I appreciate the idea very much, I believe
>>  this should be replaced by something else, with a different
>>  topic.
>
> Unless I hear otherwise by the end of the day, we'll just cancel talk
> 88. We'll try to find a suitable replacement.

People have suggested to do a "telepresence" talk, with some
broadband connection. I doubt that my talk is important enough to
justify this kind of effort, and I'm reluctant to do such a very
virtual thing, but if you think it makes sense,
I will try. Would personally prefer not to do this, but you have
the say.

ciao - chris