[Stackless] Cannot Come!

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Mar 4 23:53:46 CET 2008

David Goodger wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:17 AM, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:
>>  >> 88. Stackless PyPy
>>  >> http://us.pycon.org/2008/conference/talks/#proposal_link_88
>>
>>  This talk is special, and would have become even more special
>>  because I folded some material about my recent work on Psyco into
>>  it, which will be released before PyCon, hopefully.
>>  I think we need to drop that, unless some PyPy guys are there
>>  who want to drop in?
>
> You'll have to track them down. I don't know who from PyPy is coming,
> or who would be able to present this session. The only PyPy person I
> know if is Maciej Fijalkowski, who is doing a "state of PyPy" talk and
> also coaching the PyPy sprint. I CC'd him here.

PyPy seems to be represented by Laura and Maciej, only. Sorry
about that, this should be more, and it should not matter if one
person drops out. I have no idea why there is so little interest
in PyCon from the PyPy people.

There is nobody available to do this talk, also because it is
pretty specially tailored around the topics of my interest.
I see no way but either to find a replacement talk with a different
topic, or to do an electronic session, where I'm quite reluctant,
unless you give me a very good reason to take the risk.

ciao - chris