[Stackless] Stackless on 64bit Ubuntu

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sun May 11 17:40:00 CEST 2008

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 4:34 AM, Simon Pickles <sipickles at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Untila version of WingIDE which supports x64 stackless is available
> (there is one in the pipeline apparently), I may need to build stackless
> and twisted as 32 bit, to permit debugging. Can anyone give me a hint as
> to how to compile stackless as x86 on a x64 platform? x64 is a little
> new to me. Is there a flag I can set in the congifure file?

This is a general Python question.  You would do this for Stackless
the same way you would do it for Python, given that the target
platform is supported by Stackless.  I suggest you ask in a forum
which is targeted at general Python usage.  Or just web search on gcc
related cross compilation - I would be surprised if reasonable hints
weren't given within the first three links.