[Stackless] sufficiantly large stackless example/program

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 16:05:32 CEST 2008

Hi Stephan:

Enclosed is a Toy WS-BPEL processor that is suppose to
accompany the slides in my PyCon 2008 talk,
"Adventures in Stackless Python / Twisted
Integration." Perhaps the only problem is that you
need Twisted
Tell me how it works out.

to use it, have web clients do a HTTP get on
http://localhost:8000/some-number-from-0-to-999

I have bigger WS-BPEL prototypes - but they are not
different in the sense that they do not exercise much
of the Stackless API outside of perhaps pickling.

Meanwhile I had downloaded PyPy but I haven't started
using it. I guess this is a good time.

Do you need examples that play with stuff like
tasklet.remove(), insert() etc?

Cheers,
Andrew