[Stackless] sufficiantly large stackless example/program

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Tue May 20 10:13:25 CEST 2008

Hi Andrew,

Andrew Francis wrote:
> Hi Stephan:
>
> --- Stephan Diehl <stephan.diehl at gmx.net> wrote:
>

>> thanks a lot. The pypy.lib.stackless (on top of
>> cpython) dies after opening process 110. This is
>> exactly what I was looking for.
>>

> You are welcome. I downloaded PyPy. How would I
> re-create your test?

actually, you only need pypy/lib/stackless.py and the 'py' lib from
codespeak.net in your path somewhere.
The idea is that this should be runnable on top of cpython.
You are of course wellcome to play with this, but I wouldn't really
expect that you do the troubleshooting for me :-)
> That said, are there other Stackless Python features
> that you want to test?

this implementation contains what I think  is used out in the real
world, but there might be some stuff missing.

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Stephan