[Stackless] Source code for stackless Python 2.2.3

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:19:04 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Ferdinando Milella
<f.milella at simx.co.uk> wrote:
> Many thanks for the tip. However all the links in the thread pointing at the
> tarball are dead, including the CSV from centera.de. Quite comprehensible
> considering that is a five years old thread. Probably the new generation of
> Python programmers don't even know that a stackless 2.2.3 version of Python
> has ever existed...  :-)

As I don't need to devote all my attention to watching CSI New York
and can still pick up top tips on creating GUI interfaces using Visual
Basic while doing other things, I have gathered together something
which might resemble that which you ask of.

Take a look at: http://stackless.com/download/

Let me know whether it is what you want or not.  I might have done
something wrong manipulating CVS.