[Stackless] Source code for stackless Python 2.2.3

Guy Hulbert gwhulbert at eol.ca
Fri Nov 7 17:33:55 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 16:22 +0000, Ferdinando Milella wrote:
> Ok, I am getting old but I think am still young enough to remember quite
> clearly that the link for stackless-223-export.tar.bz2 wasn't there the last
> time I visited that web page

I concur (and I'm probably older).

[snip]
> Thanks very much for making the link available.

I don't think it's just a matter of building a link.  I think he built
it for you.  There was no 223 tag in the SVN repo recently either.
The patch submitted for the 2.2.3 release was a single-line change and
SVN allows checkout by revision date ...

[snip]
> there needs to have the "good" old Python 2.2.3 working in VC8/.NET 2005 by

Not me ;-)

> now (maybe in a parallel universe?) and I am not sure if all these fixings
> have been checked-in in retrievable 2.2.3 releases. Let me know if I can be
> of any help.

The 2.2.3 release was in August 2003 and, iirc, I saw several bug
reports posted for it between the release and the release of python 2.3.
You might want to go through the list looking at Subject lines into
early 2004.  It shouldn't take too long.

> Cheers
>
> Nando
[snip]

--