[Stackless] Excuse Me - I was thinking Open Space Session !!! Re: Pycon 2009 (Richard Tew)

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 19:53:03 CET 2008

Hi Guys:

I realised I mixed up Open Space Session with tutorial!!! One pays for tutorials!!!! Sorry. I believe one can book an Open Space Session anytime before PyCon starts. Once again, I attended the Steve Holden Open Space session and thought that was great. I don't see why a similar thing could not be done for Stackless. Again with a little planning, I believe a really cool open space session could be done.

Cheers,
Andrew