[Stackless] Algorithm for Stackless Scheduler

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 15:44:39 CET 2008

Hi Folks:

I understand that the Stackless documentation says that tasklets are scheduled in a round-robin fashion. However I am interested in a more detailed description of the scheduling algorithm. To keep thing simple, a description of the scheduler in non-preemptive mode would be nice. In particular, I am interested in how channel preferences come into the picture. I know the code is out there, but I would like to start with a high level description.

Cheers,
Andrew