[Stackless] Multi-CPU Actor Based Python

Emil Friðriksson emil at hlekkir.com
Wed Nov 19 03:45:22 CET 2008

I'd like to point out that Richard is a programmer at CCP and worked on
game logic among other things. I'm also an employee of CCP and one of
the people that run the live game cluster.
We run 1 process, running one stackless python thread per CPU and to
that instance of the interpreter can we map one or more solarsystems,
based on load of the systems.