[Stackless] Consistent Crashes in Stackless

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:41:58 CET 2008

And, that fixed it...I created a simple task for Async messages that
creates a tasklet that sends the message. So it's now also possible to
send messages where the from and to tasklets are the same.

Thanks for replying though Richard.

Timothy

--
Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.