[Stackless] Consistent Crashes in Stackless

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:36:04 CET 2008

I upgraded to python 2.6 (stackless 3.1b) and it no longer crashes,
however the program still ends after a few iterations. From my testing
it almost seems like stackless.run() returns before all the original
messages have been sent. I just now realized though that with random
sending, it could be possible for every single task to be waiting to
send to another task. So basically everyone is talking and no one is
listening. The lack of async communication in Stackless is really
starting to bug me. I guess it's time for some more hacking....

Timothy

--
Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.