[Stackless] Consistent Crashes in Stackless

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 20:57:31 CET 2008

YES! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Why have I never heard of
uthread before?

Yeah, at this point the logic is a bit odd, trust me, the final
interface will be much better, I'm kindof tweaking some things in
python to reach my goals so yeah, the back-end will need some
documentation.

--
Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.