[Stackless] pyevent + stackless + mysql or pgsql

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 20:56:41 CET 2008

Folks,

How do you use stackless with mysql or pgsql and async io (pyevent)?

I saw the example that implements a web server with stackless and
pyevent but I'm wondering what to do about long-running database
transactions.

My expectation is for something that fires of asynchronous queries and
picks up the results once they are available on the socket.

This question is in the context of rewriting a poker server from
erlang to stackless.

I'm not sure I need stackless at all, I think I could do with
generators but I figured I'll start probing here.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs