[Stackless] Stackless based replacement

Larry Dickson ldickson at cuttedge.com
Mon Oct 6 16:45:33 CEST 2008

Hi Arnar and all,

Attached is the promised set of notes. The sample set of pseudocode is in
the second file, after list member Donn Cave drew my attention to O'Haskell
and its relative, rhaskell, which also seemed to show an odd ignorance of
ALT/select. But chanschd.txt should completely cover the points for
Stackless, unless I'm missing something.

Larry

On 10/3/08, Larry Dickson <ldickson at cuttedge.com> wrote:

> <SNIP>
> On 10/3/08, Arnar Birgisson <arnarbi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> <SNIP>
>

> I'd be interested to see an implementation :)

I'll put some notes together over the weekend and send them along - I have
to pull it out of non-digital 1988 references.

Larry

cheers,