[Stackless] Stackless IO ?

Nicolas Stein n.stein at internike.com
Sun Oct 19 09:22:47 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I had seen their page about it a couple of weeks ago
(http://myeve.eve-online.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=584).

I assumed this was just a Stackless re-writting of their network layer,
from the socket level & up,
with a nice marketing name on top of it...

Like many others I guess, I did more or less the same in my own project,
(probably with comparable figures).

Do you think it could be more than this ? In this case I'd become
curious as well ;)

Nike.