[Stackless] Stackless IO ?

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Sun Oct 19 18:04:31 CEST 2008

Hello Hilmar,

> If you want us to stop using this name "StacklessIO" Christian
 > then of course we will but I think we have an opportunity
 > here to bring more people into the Stackless Python light :)

No, this is absolutely fine with me.
It would be very interesting to hear more about this,
and if its principles can be used in some way to extend the
stackless examples.

The following

> I consider this -- unpleasant?

was a completely wrong first reaction of mine which has been evicted
from the stackless archives. See the other post, instead.

cheers - chris