[Stackless] Stackless IO ?

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Mon Oct 20 13:20:46 CEST 2008

Hello there.
We have promised for some time to bring the code out and it is still our plan.
But I am still streamlining and adding final touches.

It is basically an asynch IO scheduler for tasklets, written in C++ for windows, with some
Minor twists.  We use it primarily for socket IO but also for DB and file.  A patched
Version of socketmodule is part of this.
Once it's ready, I'll bring out the code.

And yes, as Hilmar explained, StacklessIO was an in-house  ad-hoc codename
For the project that somehow got upgraded :)

Cheers,
Kristján